cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frustratedgirl
Contributor
Message 131 of 712

Re: BT Infinity issues for the last few days

Far from resolved. everyone in my household having issues be it a wired or wireless connection. Phones, iPads, xboxs etc. sick of BT taking almost 50 quid a month from me when I spend half my time on here resolving issues
adprice
Beginner
Message 132 of 712

Yep, getting the same here as well.

0 Ratings
sozmarra
Beginner
Message 133 of 712

I left an email hoping it would be escalated past first-line support and save me the hassle, but received a phone call shortly after (fair play for the response time I suppose) going through the standard troubleshooting steps, asking me to test on wired devices even after my initial description said I had the issue on wired and wireless. 

I know they're effectively reading everything off a script, but I wish they didn't treat me like an idiot and try to say the issue is because using multiple wireless devices simultaneously slows down the connection!

I'm happy to see a mod response indicating this issue is being investigated at least. 

0 Ratings
mysterio75
Contributor
Message 134 of 712

Just to confirm, anyone having packet loss is highly likely to be experiencing a separate issue to the one detailed here.
0 Ratings
i3903
Beginner
Message 135 of 712

The issue does appear to be DNS related (Port 53/UDP Traffic) with occasional failures of around 5% 😕

0 Ratings
anthonyUK
Expert
Message 136 of 712

It is pretty horrendous this evening. Can't update a number of IOS apps in the appstore without timing out constantly.
0 Ratings
leigh_73
Aspiring Contributor
Message 137 of 712

Hmm, sorry to see this isnt fixed for everyone. will check my BT online account as there was a fault in there and see what it says.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that what im seeing isnt a temporary improvement (had that last night for about 10 mins)
0 Ratings
ZooBurner
Aspiring Expert
Message 138 of 712

This is very very annoying

Online games failing

Security software failing to update

Windows failing to update

Web pages timing out

Playstation network timing out

On demand films failing

BT unhelpful, very unhelpful have you running round in circles fully in the knowledge there is a problem.

speedtest fine tried 2 routers speant hours resetting etc. it's time for BT to just admit a problem the time we spend troubleshooting on this must add up to many days time to start a facebook page about this

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 139 of 712
Moved:

0 Ratings
Andyrat
Beginner
Message 140 of 712

This is classic BT, won't admit a fault because if they do they have to give a " be fixed by" and offer some recompense for the loss of service we are paying for. Whilst they are stalling they will be be aware of the fault and trying to fix it, and then as if by magic, we will all be back online fully. Look at the mod responses "ooh there's a fault you say, we will have to look into that" there no way such an obviously widespread issue has passed their techs by, it's padding, giving them time.
0 Ratings