I've been experiencing issues with my broadband for the last 4-5 days, loads of sites and email are slow and/or won't load, speedtest is ok though.
Tried to reset it more than once, did not solve. Tried using Google DNS as well, still the same.
Any known issue going on with BT?
I'm having the same issues (FTTP here). Rebooting the HH5 doesn't help either. I've just emailed support about it too.
The service status checker says everything is fine though.
I've been suffering from this too the last couple of days (Nottingham NG7) and I know my Parents are as well (Much Wenlock TF13)
Actual BT Infinity2 link appears to be fine and accessing non-UK sites appears to be ok but accessing UK based sites runs like an utter dog which implies there is an issue somewhere on BT's network, or upstream, rather than an issue with the actual connection between me and BT.
Hi all I've got a SamKnows WhiteBox connected to my Infinity2 BB connection. I get around 74Mbps and 17.5Mbps, But my connection has been slow for about 5 days or so now on my Macbook (Ethernet) iPad iPhone sons iPhone wife's iPhone over Wi-Fi etc.... So Ive logged in for the first time in 6months or so and was just checking now does this look fine at all as I'm not to clued up with what it all means from pics etc. My Noise Margin has gone from 14.1 to 16.3and 7.1 to 8.7 from just over 3 days ago as my up time was 18 days when last looked in the HH5 UI.
DNS Response Times almost a year. and my UDP Latency
1. Product name: BT Home Hub
2. Serial number: +068343+NQ33689394
3. Firmware version: Software version 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.6 (Type A) Last updated 28/12/13
4. Board version: BT Hub 5A
5. VDSL uptime: 3 days, 06:51:39
6. Data rate: 19999 / 79995
7. Maximum data rate: 29942 / 106609
8. Noise margin: 16.3 / 8.7
9. Line attenuation: 0.0 / 15.1
10. Signal attenuation: 0.0 / 15.1
11. Data sent/received: 1.4 GB / 1.2 GB
12. Broadband username: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've had a Samknows Whitebox before but I've disconnected it. I may just connect it up so I can see where the issues are.
I'm on FTTP and as mentioned in the original post the speedtest is perfectly normal. It's just the websites that load really slowly or not at all.
It seems that mine has been fixed.
At lunch time, I've turned everything off for 30 minutes (unplugged from wall). Haven't had any issue since then.