cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Infinity new account worry

I thought this would be the best place to post this. I have recently signed up for BT Infinity Package 2, and was told that the internet would be live on the 28th, I got a phone call from Customer Services telling me that there is a slight issue with the changeover and that the Phone would be active on the 28th, but that they would not be able to use my MAC code to transfer my internet from virgin until the phone was activated and working. I am perfectly fine with this and with the 7 days they said it could take to get my internet up and running, but i think my MAC code will have expired in the 7 day period, if this happens, will my transfer to BT be blocked by Virgin? Also, will i lose my Internet for 7 days in the meantime as i currently get my phone through virgin and i am on ADSL at the moment. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Infinity new account worry

Hi Saldric,

Hmmm bit of a tricky one this.  I'll really need to look at your order and see how things stand.

Could you drop me in an email please with your BT account and telephone number along with a link back to this thread.

Just send using the contact us form in my profile under the 'about me' section and mark FAO Craig please.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi Craig, I have done as you said, reference is ***********

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I have replied to the email you had sent me, not sure if that was where you wanted me to reply but i will copy my reply here, the MAC expires on the 2nd of April
0 Ratings