cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kannanni
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

BT Infinity order issue. no idea what happened to it ??

Go to solution

Hi there, i've placed a new order today via the phone for the infinity unlimited and also paid £120 upfront from my card for 1 year line rental. the lady on the phone said that this is *a partial order* and gave me the next tuesday for installation, but could not confirm it.She said that i am going to be contacted via e-mail or telephone to confirm installation date/appointment.

so far, i have only received 1 e-mail with my username and password regarding bt new email. but no e-mail or contact whatsoever regarding my order ??

she also gave me a reference number that is not leading me anywhere. i have logged in my bt account and it says there i have no outstanding orders ?

can someone please help or advise me what to do next ?

regards,

kannanni

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT Infinity order issue. no idea what happened to it ??

Go to solution
Hi it can take up to 24 hours before you can track an order on line and the same with email information of the order
0 Ratings
kannanni
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Thanks for replying,

I appreciate the fact about the waiting time, but i was told by the sales lady that proceeded my order that someone was going to contact me , either call me or e-mail by the end of the working day on the same day as she she said this was a partial order ??  she kept referring to *them* as they are going to call you.. i asked her, who are *they*?  - she said engineers from bt infinity. ??

thats why i asked here for help or advice.  i have also completed  the web contact form for BT help/support linking this thread to it with the hope of someone shedding some light soon enough..

thanks,

kannanni

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution
Yes you would be contacted by Openreach to arrange the install ation date for infinity as it needs an engineer visit to set it up I assume this is the link you used with the thread fom this post http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951 ifit isnotthen this is the one you need they will contact you personallyby email or phone within 3days
0 Ratings
kannanni
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Hi John,

thanks again for replying, yes, thats the link i contaced bt, still waiting for the confirmation order or an e-mail to say all these information i was already told/misstold over the phone by sales lady.

i also called this morning and went through to india call centre, it was pretty hard to understand his accent and attitude,anyway according to them there was no order traces regarding infinity or £120 i paid from my card for 1 year line rental..

i am still waiting for someone to contact me with some confirmations/clarifications at list. and once i got it confirmed in emial i can happily wait.but not like this, being missinformed by sales, its not good.

dont know what to do next ?  because of this situation im in, should i email the CEO of bt ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution
as i have already posted use the link and contact the forum mods they will look into it for you and contact you back
kannanni
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

thanks for the link,

i have filled the same form just now, second time since yesterday.

waiting and hoping now.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution
can you please edit the reference number out to do this go to options then then edit reply remove the number and repost please
0 Ratings
kannanni
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution
reference removed.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution
ok it is for your security not to post personal details this is a public forum