cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
KSNagra
Message 1 of 3

BT Infinity upgrade schedule for Leicester (Hamilton)

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had a schedule / roadmap with dates for the installation of BT Infinity in our area of Leicester (Hamilton). Most of the people in our area are on Sky broadband and we get around 50-100/KBps a second (no lie). This is far from 8MB our provider Sky is offering!

I believe most people in our area would switch instantly if BT Infinity was available! I am a web professional, so eagerly waiting for the announcement to be made that work has been completed in our area. I am have already registered my interest,  but thought someone might be able to provide a greater level of detail and timescales.

I have even considered satellite internet, that's how desperate I am!

Thank you in advance, any help is much appreciated.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Infinity upgrade schedule for Leicester (Hamilton)

Hi KSNagra,

Its not a BT site but you could try www.samknows.com

This will often list a target date for exchange upgrade but remember this is just a target and can change.  With a little luck Infinity will be with you soon 🙂

ta

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jcampy
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Infinity upgrade schedule for Leicester (Hamilton)

It is doubtful that anybody will know ween indivual cabs are upgraded as theu wil just be done as they get to it
0 Ratings