Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Velvetcoat
Beginner
Message 1 of 1

BT Mail Major Problems

Hi,

I have been having problems with BT Yahoo mail and now with BT Mail since April. The original problem was a total inability to collect emails via POP3 using Outlook 2010 on Sundays, emails worked fine Monday to Saturday. This problem did not affect IMAP on my iPhone, which continued to work correctly. I complained to Michael Rake and have been in contact with various people since April, but no cure to the problem!

Last Thursday, I was transferred over to BT Mail and all appeared OK, everything worked OK, both POP3 and IMAP had no problems. Unfortunately, as I rarely use web mail, I didn't check access via the web site. On Sunday, as usual POP3 failed with an error message and so did IMAP on the iPhone. I then tried web access via Safari on the iPhone and having got on the log in page received an error which suggested that my login didn't exist. This morning I have tried again and POP3, IMAP and web mail fails to work. I have sent details + the snips attached to Michael Rake + Newcastle Technical Complaints team, but have had absolutely nothing back.

Has anyone else had problems like this and what is the solution, other than using someone else's email system?Ping Results 28-9-14.JPGBT Mail Error Message 2.JPGBT Web Mail Log In 29-9-14.JPGBT Mail Port Settings MS Outlook 2010 28-9-14.JPGBT Mail Error Message 28-9-14.JPG

0 Ratings