cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Mini Wi-Fi Home Hotspot 600 Multi Kit = £89 .98

Go to solution

Yes - whole afternoon on phone line and it is still ringing in background.  (yes I have posted on the start of this issue before - now - updating and really feeling I am wasting my time) 

1. This kit was ordered on Jul 22 - and confirmed by agent in chat conversation and I have copy. He states he is ordering my subject above kit.

2. Been waiting and thought would track order - still not dispatched. 

Wed 22 Jul 2020
You placed your order
 for BT Mini Wi-Fi Home Hotspot 600 Kit - Supplied By Engineer

3. So..... been on phone and explained waiting for wrong kit again!  They looked into it and apologized after speaking to her manager she said I need to phone 0800 917 0510.  She asked what SO0 number was and I said I only had an VOLO13 -... number and she said that would be OK.

4. After waiting ages again on this Chat line as the number is closed - go all through it again they cannot help and have referred me back to BT as they are the ONLY ones that can do this. 

So.... back to square one again waiting for the second incorrect order to arrive and no-one can help me get this order corrected which I did on 'Chat line' which they want us to do to keep phone lines free!

Thank you for allowing me to let off steam and I have now switched off my phone that still has not been answered.  BUT - if they do - will I be sent around in circles again????

Maybe I change my name to 'FedupFromSomerset

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Mini Wi-Fi Home Hotspot 600 Multi Kit = £89 .98

Go to solution

This is crazy. Not sure the mods will be able to do anything but I will ask them anyway.

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you - I am so fed up.  No wonder the phones lines are so busy - they cannot run a business like this.  x

Notes: From Chat Line - to give you an idea how I thought it was correct this time.

Amritendu at 16.30 Jul 22

I apologise for the inconvenience. You want a Wi-Fi Home Hotspot 600 Multi Kit. Am I correct?

I reply -

That is what the BT Community told me is Wi-Fi - so yes - that is correct.

Amritendu at 16.34 Jul 22

Yes, I will place the order for you now, Is that OK

I reply - Yes - thank you. I do not want another error. I have been on this chat since 15.00. 

So - back to looking to see if any luck on Tracing Order - I see this -

Wed 22 Jul 2020
You placed your order
 for BT Mini Wi-Fi Home Hotspot 600 Kit - Supplied By Engineer.

Thank you - for trying to help - I am so cross and feel I should have gone for a walk it would have been better for my health than all this.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you so much in helping get this resolved for me - I am really grateful.  The Mod pm'd me and from there the support was brilliant!  🤗

The Kit was arranged by the mod in a sensible, organised fashion. 

I am just so sorry the BT links in the chain from the start caused so much unnecessary time wasted not only for me but for them also.  I was being sent around in circles and had to keep coming back with same problem.  

So thank you again and I have the kit set up as you suggested and the Mod made sure I was OK.

Oh! Didn't come gold plated but who needs that when they have had a Distinguished Sage and a lovely Mod helping me - I am more than happy! 🤔

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Glad to hear you finally got it sorted, thanks for the update

0 Ratings