Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT Mobile Cashback - TopCashback

Go to solution

I would like to report my frustration at twice being declined cashback after ordering BT Mobile SIMs. The first was back in March. The cashback didn't track automatically so I raised a claim which was subsequently rejected by BT Mobile as TopCashback wasn't identified as the last referral. Fast forward a few months to June and I ordered a BT SIM for my son. Again the cashback didn't track so I raised a claim which was also rejected within a few days for the same exact reason! In both cases the cashback should have been £35 so I have been declined £70 cashback in total in the last few months.

What I don't understand is in both instances above I have followed exactly the same click through from TopCashback as I have numerous times with other retailers where the tracking and payment of cashback has been successful. Why would I just a problem with BT Mobile tracking and payment of cashback. My experience has made me question whether BT Mobile is abusing the incentives offered through TopCashback with very little intention of paying out.

I have used the likes of Quidco and TopCashback for years with very few issues like this. In fact one of the very few problems I did have was again with BT but this time a Broadband claim back in 2012 that didn't initially track. That cashback was eventually payed after a manual claim (after a long delay).

Hopefully you can understand my frustration and suspicion that BT is offering cashback on these sites as an incentive with little intention pay out. Not a good customer experience and does make me vary about BT and the services it offers!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Mobile Cashback - TopCashback

Go to solution

Hi @LukeStar,

Thanks for posting. I'm really sorry you've had problems claiming the vouchers. I'd like to take a look at these claims for you to check where we might have gone wrong. If that suits drop me over an email with the details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks David, I will contact you with the details.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

All now resolved, thanks to DavidM for all his help Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Really glad I was able to help @LukeStar Smiley Happy. Thanks for letting me know. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I seem too be in the same boat with Quidco cashback tracked and confirmed but nothing paid this from Nov 2016.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

//////

0 Ratings