Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 15

BT Mobile Reward - Amazon Gift Card

Go to solution

Having difficulties obtaining my Amazon gift card from BT after submitting a claim on 24th Oct. My new BT sim was activated and been in use since 18th Oct.
To date I've received no gift card or no form of acknowledgment from BT stating that my application was received, in progress or indeed approved.
Where can I go from here? I've emailed BT's so called customer service for assistance/guidance. I presume I'm being ignored as it have not had a reply in 4 days and counting.
Why are BT advertising/promoting these vouchers if they simply cannot fulfill, reading below I'm not the only person having difficulties.

I'm sure there is an avenue of misrepresentation/misselling that may interest trading standards or a consumer complaints TV programme.

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 15

Re: BT Mobile Reward - Amazon Gift Card

Go to solution

Hi @mggiant,

Did you claim your voucher at the following link Claim your iTunes or Amazon Gift Card?

Read the FAQ's on the same page please as it'll tell you where and when the Gift Card should be delivered.

Let me know if that helps or if you need any other help.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Hi DanielS

Yes, I did apply via the link you provide below.

Auto reply came back, my application would be checked and verified and that I would receive confirmation and the card would follow within 45days.

i have not received any acknowledgement from BT stating that application was successful. 

How do I know whether it's been actioned/accepted or not?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution
I too have just posted with the same issue. Claimed 2/10, only chose bt mobile for this offer!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

I've made our contact link available for you @mggiant and @Nic0985.

You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. It'll take us a few days before we can reply to you but we will be in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @mggiant,

Have you received the card yet? Can you let me know when you do?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution
I have just posted with exactly the same problem. I filled in the claim form following the link above in the 10/10 and still yet to hear anything. This is very frustrating!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

Hi David,

Yes, the Amazon cards have been received.  Thanks for any efforts in resolving this.

Highlighted
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @mggiant

Thanks for posting back to let us know that you've received the Amazon vouchers now.

I'm really pleased to see that Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

hi i have been waiting too registered  for the voucher on 29/10.also contacted by web form and also no reply can you help please

0 Ratings