Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 15

Re: BT Mobile Reward - Amazon Gift Card

Go to solution
I'm also waiting for 2 x Amazon £125 vouchers for 2 iPhone SEs I activated on 9th November. I too also followed & completed the link. At that point, I was advised that if I was successful (?) I would receive cards within 45 days. That left me slightly puzzled as at no time whilst reading through the mobile/Amazon/Apple offer did I read anything that suggested I may not receive cards. I'm also very confident the 45 day wait was not mentioned prior to applying. If it had I wouldn't have signed up. I'm hoping to use these gift cards for Christmas. Can someone pls advise?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Seems many people having the same problem with the Amazon/iTunes vouchers, I am still waiting too, no acknowledgement that my claim was successful so I have no idea if or when I will receive the voucher! Seems silly that even though my broadband was activated after my mobile, I have received the BT reward card..... Very frustrating 🤔

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

The whole rewards thing from BT is a total rip off! I was told to wait 30 days before claiming my BT Reward card which I have just attempted to do. After having been shoved from one department to another I was told that because I rang to apply for a BT Sim instead of going on line I was not eligible, despite the paperwork that arrived with the Sim telling me to do precisely what I did!!!! 

BT will be pleased to know that not only will I change my mobile provider in 12 months, I will even sooner change my landline and Broadband provider as well. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution
Forgot to add, because I had to ring the online contact as I was having problems HE advised me that it would be easier claiming my BT Reward card that way!!!!! Yeah right!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

@Justmum76

The online rewards for BT mobile are processed after 30 days after their cooling off/trial period. This is incase you are not happy with the coverage or handset. 

BT broadband which is supplied/managed by Openreach rarely differs regardless of which ISP you use other than say virgin media. 

After the 30 days you can claim the on online reward for BT Mobile and if you need to follow up with the rewards team to check the status of the reward use the following link

BT Rewards Team

0 Ratings