Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
misterdm
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

BT Mobile app not updating useage

Go to solution

not updating since last bill created 26/6/16   Also no useage shown on bt online a/c   Any ieas.Not finding bt 150 not very helpful !

my phone iphone 6 has previously worked for 6 months no problems until 26/6/16 !

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
misterdm
Beginner
Message 2 of 10

Re: BT Mobile app not updating useage

Go to solution
my phone iphone 6 has previously worked for 6 months no problems until 26/6/16 !
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @misterdm Sorry that you've had not the help you need to get this fixed when you called us.

Drop us over your details and we will help you with this. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
misterdm
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

i should also say I reported fault 26/6/16 by phone so there is currently an active report fault that has been raised.I have contacted by phone 3 times since 26/6/16 and they tell me fault still being investigated.? I am concerned because I am travelling to Europe for several weeks shortly and need to see my useage and purchase data roaming.

0 Ratings
misterdm
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi John C2   As requested have sent my details 5/7/16 .Thanks for your offer of help.

0 Ratings
misterdm
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Re: BT Mobile app and online A/C not updating mobile useage.

Go to solution

6/7/16 Recieved email from John C2 Mod informing me unresolved issue would remain with 150 team to resolve-thanks for trying.

6/7/16 Telephoned 150 team for progress report.informed issue had been escalated and should be resolved by 8/7/16

8/7/16 Telephoned 150 team for progress report.Informed issue had been further escaled and they would contact me 9/7/16.

9/7/16 150 team did not contact me as as promised.

10/7/16 150 tean did not contact me.Reported fault still unresolved.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @misterdm,

I'm sorry to hear that the fault hasn't been resolved. If you reply to @JohnC2 email, he'll be able to chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
misterdm
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi. Thanks for your note.

6/7/16 email from online support team indicated I could not raise fault with them for 14 days ?? As 150 team continued to keep ownership of reported fault.?? Please advise.

0 Ratings
misterdm
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

11/7/16  8.15 AM  UPDATE  

Spoiler
Smiley Happy

Reported fault now appears to have been resolved.Mobile useage now showing on mobile app and my mobile A/C online.Great news as my travel commences 12/7/16.Big thank you to all that have assisted in resolving this matter.A HAPPY ending to what was a frustrating beginning.

misterdm

11/7/16

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @misterdm Thanks for posting back to let us know all is sorted and you can now enjoy your holiday.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings