cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fady
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 20

Re: BT Mobile - no coverage indoors😡

Yes - I've been aware that wifi calling is being tested. But has been unter test for a while with no indication as to how 'soon' soon actually is...
0 Ratings
Fady
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 20

Hi Dean007

I seem to be posting simultaneously to you 🙂 Thanks for the tip about the trials. I'll research this.

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 20

Has it been under test for a while? I think realistically it maybe be the end of the year before wifi calling would be rolled out- but this is just my guess!

You will see what trials are running and you are often compensated for being on a trial. Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 20

@Fady wrote:

Hi Dean007

I seem to be posting simultaneously to you 🙂 Thanks for the tip about the trials. I'll research this.

@Fady Please see   Sign up to join a BT Product Trial

0 Ratings
csrothwec
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 20

I am now back with my original mobile provider and (fingers crossed!!!) everything going well. Strong, consistent signal, have not had to restore my iPhone once to get a signal again. Also great to know I could contact the technical help of the provider easily if I wanted/need to (unlike trying to speak to someone from BT, which is about the equivalent of trying to get a direct line to Hilary Clinton or whoever!)
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 20

Hi csrothwec

glad your move back was painless. Hope the signal stays strong! I'm not sure I would want a direct line to Hilary lol but we get ya!

0 Ratings
Flooda
Beginner
Message 17 of 20

Thanks All for your posts. Still no joy even changing to 2G. I was on O2 and coverage was fine.

With regards BT trials, is it simply googling BT trials or wait for them to email??

Thanks once again for your efforts
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 18 of 20

Register then set up your equipment profile. They then message you and invite to take part.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 20

@Flooda wrote:
Thanks All for your posts. Still no joy even changing to 2G. I was on O2 and coverage was fine.

With regards BT trials, is it simply googling BT trials or wait for them to email??

Thanks once again for your efforts

@Flooda see Sign up to join a BT Product Trial

0 Ratings
Oleir
Beginner
Message 20 of 20

many thanks for your posts! I'll try to join BT product trial as well...but I'm not sure I'll wait till the end of it..i'd sooner decide upon buying a hiboost repeater, stella looks overpriced 🙂 ee repeater doesn't fit me as I need a solution for other networks
0 Ratings