cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Mobile order failure

Hi.

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S7 on the 12th, hoping for it to be delivered by the 17th - however the order was held up as the credit referral team had to contact me - it was then ordered for today. Obviously the phone has not arrived, DPD have not contacted me, and on My BT, my order appears as for the 19th?! As well as that, it's supposedly still pending dispatch. I contacted live chat and was transferred to the mobile team on the phone, where I was told the order had failed for no particular reason and that it has to be cancelled, and that I will be contacted immediately - this was in the morning, nothing has happened since. Please - I just want my phone, I paid £20 up front a WEEK ago and have nothing.

Can anyone here help?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Mobile order failure

Just had a call this morning and was told that the order will be closed - however I couldn't understand a word the guy was saying and he didn't even give me time for any questions - what do I do now? What happens to the £20 that I paid?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Mobile order failure

Hi @domino211998 and thanks for posting.

If the order dosn't progress then you'll get the £20 refunded to you. There's a big difference between closed and cancelled so your best bet would be to try the mobile orders live chat guys who should be able to clear this up.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings