cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 25

Re: BT NetProtect Plus

Go to solution
Thats good news Patty.
Potters will be struggling to share a packet of Wrigleys with the children of middle England.
He will be fine.
AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
DS
Distinguished Guru
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution

@Patty-L wrote:

Well I have BLASTOFF all downloaded and working OK icons etc all there, I don't think it was the download misfired it was

my fault (as usual) but I got there in the end. PP hope you haven't got cramp from hiding under the table!!

Thank you both for your help much appreciated.

Pat

That's good to hear Patty

Did you also run the BTNP removal tool to rid your PC of any snippets left behind, even after you think it's all gone - http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38369/c/346 (section 4 onwards)

Also, if you like to use the McAfee site advisor with MSE, then that works well too;)

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

DS  said.....

Did you also run the BTNP removal tool to rid your PC of any snippets left behind, even after you think it's all gone - http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38369/c/346 (section 4 onwards)

Yes I did that Thank You      

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution

Just got rid of the Wrigley's to say that an occasional scan with the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is recommended alongside MSE.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
davem44
Contributor
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

Just so are more esteemed members are aware (in case of query's) net protect is now working with windows 8