Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
screamingsilver
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT New Credit Agreement On My Credit File

Hi,

I am probably in the wrong place, but i really do need help.  In Nov i realised that BT had entered a new credit agreement on my credit file.  I have not placed an order with BT. 

I have since emailed and called quite a few times, each time i am either given the BT shuffle or hung up on.  The emails i have recieved back generally make no sense.

I am worried that someone has taken out a contract in my name and yet BT are unwilling to help.  I do not have any documents only the last 4 digits of an order number/account number.

I did place an order in Nov 2011 when i moved into a new place however i cancelled that order 3 days later.

Please can someone help and point me in the right direction of the department i need to speak and if you have a telephone number that would be great.  I just would not like to be a victim of fraud.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT New Credit Agreement On My Credit File

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
screamingsilver
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT New Credit Agreement On My Credit File

Thank you for moving this to the correct forum and thank you for your reply as well, i will email them now 🙂

0 Ratings