cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TTV20
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT/ Open Reach have left a business employing 14 people without phones for over 6 months

Im on a mission now to show just how useless open reach have been, my company relocated in april last year we origonally arranged our new lines to be connected with onebill, but after a few months of nothing happening they admitted that it was openreach that was causing the delay. We took advice and ditched one bill got a refund and opted for bt who promised us the world!! in return for our hard earned money we still have nothing to show.

The company employs 14 people and exports world wide and since relocating we have been working off 1 mobile phone with our old line redirected and bt and open reach seem to think this is acceptable service our business of 30 years is suffering at the hands of these people and we wonder why UK industry struggles.

How far do we have to take it to get a resolve?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT/ Open Reach have left a business employing 14 people without phones for over 6 months

Hi. This is a customer to customer forum for BT retail residential customers. You may be better off on the business forum.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT/ Open Reach have left a business employing 14 people without phones for over 6 months

Here is the link to the BT Business forum  http://business.forums.bt.com/

0 Ratings