Did you mean: 
ironman123
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT Openreach, Totally Incompetent & Unprofessional

"Our telecoms infrastructure is 10 years behind Germany,"

I thought we won the war.?

"we had North Sea oil to tap for decades"

The fact is that we sold off most of the oil to EU countrys,before we even got it ashore.

somniac
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 16

We have sold off the whole country.

0 Ratings
tony-wright
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

This conversation seems to be losing it tag.

I am being subjected to BT ads telling the world how they made the Olympics work 'cos of high speed fibre optics broadband and how all the world and his neigbours can access high speed broadband.

Well, it don't work for me. I live in one of the Olympic burghs and I am still having to wait till 31 Dec to have fibre optics and it really p****s me off.

While I am waiting my speed keeps dropping, my connection keeps dropping, Explorer freezes, Yahoo is so slow I am taking a nap while I wait, my mail freezes, but I did get a good deal from BT retail.

So lets see what happens when I do come into contact with BT Openreach. And welcome to Cameron's Britain.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 16

'@ tony-wright You say you live in one of the Olympic Burghs strange as it may seem to you that could well be the reason for the delay to December as most works have been suspended in those areas unless an emergency like many other projects have across London
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Ok guys,

Can we please keep it on topic.

@ meister268. If you’re still having problems I can look into it for you. Drop em an email with the details. You’ll find the “contact us” form in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
tony-wright
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

It is now July 2015 and I am still waiting for fibre broadband.
They now say July 2015. Ha Ha
0 Ratings