cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

BT Openreach Trainee

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would add a quick post about the application for trainee engineer.

I completed the app form, including CV and qualifications certificates. Got email straight away inviting me to the situational strengths test, this was straight forward, given scenarios and have to rank 5 answers in order of what you would do.

Again, they emailed pretty much straight away saying I had passed and that the next stage was an online recorded interview and sent a link to it on separate email. This was a bit of a strange process, I had 4 Q’s, they come up on the screen and there is a small screen in the corner where you can see yourself. You get 2 mins to read and think about the Q (it’s not recording at this point), the recorder then starts and you have 1-3 mins to answer the Q, once you have finished the Q you can stop the recording and go to next Q.

Q’s are straight forward:
Tell me about something you enjoy doing.
What makes you think you would be a good trainee engineer?
What does good customer service mean to you?
Why do you want to work for Openreach?

Completed the interview yesterday and now waiting for a response. Anyone know how long it may be?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Openreach Trainee

Have a read through the various other posts here on Openreach job's however this is a forum for customer's of BT consumer (aka retail)
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings