cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

BT Openzone Luxembourg

I am in Luxembourg on business and my hotel internet is provided by Swisscom. It has an option to logon with a @btopenzone email address. I have BT broadband unlimited at home in UK though not a @btopenzone address. Am I able to access this provider with my plan at home? Thank you.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Openzone Luxembourg

@andybingbong wrote:

@I am in Luxembourg on business and my hotel internet is provided by Swisscom. It has an option to logon with a @btopenzone email address. I have BT broadband unlimited at home in UK though not a @btopenzone address. Am I able to access this provider with my plan at home? Thank you.

Unless there is an option to select BT Broadband Customers, then this Openzone is not part of the main BT service, and is simply being hosted by another provider, under a roaming agreement for business customers.

You can buy vouchers, or create you own pay-as-you-go BT Openzone account, and use the service that way.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for help thus far. I have now purchased an international voucher to use with BT openzone partner swisscom at £28, however I still need a BT OPENZONE email address to login which I dont have. Can you help me?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

@andybingbong wrote:

Thank you for help thus far. I have now purchased an international voucher to use with BT openzone partner swisscom at £28, however I still need a BT OPENZONE email address to login which I dont have. Can you help me?

There should be an option to use a voucher.

See http://www.btopenzone.com/help/how-to-log-in.jsp

If you are unsure, then ring the help number on the page.

0 Ratings