Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

BT Order Repeatly Cancels

Hi There,

I am having a massive pain with a BT order that was due to be completed on 19th February 2016.  I was transferring away from TalkTalk fibre and had a tranfer date of the 19th Feb.  On that date the broadband went dead and didn't transfer.  BT customer services seem unable to resolve this issue and the order repeatedly cancels itself.  Seemingly we don't know when/if the broadband will ever come live again.

I have seen on the forums that some other people have had this issue and was wondering if anyone can help resolving this issue for me?  It's frustrating that this is going on with no end is site and customer services not having any ideas when they speak to me.

Jos81

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT Order Repeatly Cancels

Can you run this checker and post back a screen shot of the results. Make sure you delete your phone number before posting.

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Thank you for the reply. Below is the results.
BT.jpg
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

As you can see from the notes your cabinet is currently full and you need to wait until openreach increase capacity   you need  to keep using the dslchecker and watch for capacity being increased and cabinet accepting orders again then contact sales 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 11

Thank you for your help. It's disappointing that BT would accept a Broadband transfer if there wasn't capacity. Also because it's a transfer should capacity have been available from the line I was transferring from?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 11

Once you cancel with an existing provider, the port is given to the next person on the waiting list, which could be with any ISP.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

Any ideas why the issue is still ongoing and I am a month without broadband from this transfer?

BT Broadband.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 11

the checker doesn't show a capacity problem now so I would get back on to BT an re-order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 11

Thank you for the reply.  I have been in touch with BT and we are still having the same issue.  The order still hasn't gone through or being processed despite repeated attempts.  It's now been a month since the transfer was meant to happen.  It's frustrating and feel like despite advice we are not making any progress.

Can anyone on the forum direct me to a person or team on here who can help resolve this issue?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 11

BT Orders Shot.jpg

0 Ratings