Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

BT POSTCARDS NO SHOW - GUTTED

Hi

Has anyone else experienced the dissapointment of not receiving a BT postcard?

The local media in Aberdeenshire have been advertising the fact that BT will shortly be posting out a postcard to residents to complete & return so that they can gauge levels of interest in the area. Well I was very excited about this as it is probably the only way people lik eus can get BT to take notice of us. As a rural user who has a line wired direct to the exchange I know that fibre broadband is still several yesrs away yet but nevertheless I would appreciate my chance to have my voice heard by BT and register my interest in their products.

I check my post every day, hoping that the card will turn up but to no avail. So I contacted my local councillor on the matter and I received a reply saying that there was a problem with the mailing of cards to our region and that the deadline has now passed and it is too late to receive a card.

I am so angry that this has happened, now BT will think there is no interest from my area and we will be put to the bottom of the pile and it will be literaly years before we receive a better broadband product.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem and if so did you find a way to register your interest by another method? Sorry to come on here and grumble but I'm sure many of you can appreciate how frustrating it is when you see the infinity "carrot" being dangled in front of you every day in every form of media advertising but you cannot buy this carrot you so desperately want!!!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT POSTCARDS NO SHOW - GUTTED

Hi stepham10,

Thanks for posting. Sorry you missed out on the post card survey. You can still register your interest for Infinity at www.bt.com/infinity.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings