cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulspence21
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Parental Controls -HELP!

I have been on fibre broadband for 6 months and overall the service has been very good HOWEVER

i cannot get Parental Controls to work.. I am stuck with the message. ' Parental Controls are being activated and will be available in the next 24 hours '. This has said this every day for 6 months.

i have made several phone calls to BT s appalling customer service who has failed to resolve . This is totally unacceptable in a house with 3 teenage boys .

Can someone please advise as I know others gave had this same problem.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DavidM
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Parental Controls -HELP!

Hi @paulspence21 and welcome.

We'll need to take a closer look at this for you so can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
paulspence21
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

This is getting beyond a joke. Many many phone calls and still the same problem. They have apparently passed on to the Parental Controls team...clearly useless.. we get called every day and nothing changes.

Told them the last time they rang, do not ring again unless you are ringing to say it's fixed.

Cannot believe in 2016 that BT cannot sort this out.

next stop BBC watchdog 

i thought broadband providers were obliged to have controls on by default...

Ridiculous.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 4

Hi @paulspence21 Sorry this has not been fixed for you yet. Please reply to the email from your case handler and they will be able to chase this up for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings