Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sphere
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 24

BT Parental Controls Unavailable

Go to solution

Hi, I'm unable to access by parental controls anymore please could you help resolve this issue. Thanks.

0 Ratings
23 REPLIES 23
Sphere
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 24

Re: BT Parental Controls Unavailable

Go to solution

Can somebody help me out from the moderating team please? I pay for my service and expect help when needed. Once my contract is up I will not renew if I'm not helped resolve this problem. A lot of people are experiencing this problem the least BT can do is enable a one click did from account settings.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 24

Go to solution

Have you tried contacting BT and reporting a fault to see if they can resolve the problem?

You can either call them or use Live Chat

Live Chat

See link

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/47860/related/1

0 Ratings
Sphere
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 24

Go to solution
I have but unfortunately they don't understand my problem, they thought I had problems logging into my account. It's not customer service team members daily it's BT at fault for employing people who don't understand English. The moderators here have helped out people before but for some reason nobody is willing to help me out. I tried chat again and I have been online with a "supervisor" probably a robot or somebody who doesn't understand English waiting for a response for the past 15 mins.

Once my contract is up I'm leaving BT I've had enough I can't sit at my computer all day or wait at home for level 2 team to call me.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 24

Go to solution

It is not a case of nobody willing to help. This is a customer to customer help forum and the moderators normally only become involved after all other routes to get help have been tried and not worked.

0 Ratings
Sphere
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 24

Go to solution

I have tried the other options which did not help resolve my issue. I've been waiting on online chat for over 25 minutes for a response now.

I appreciate your help, it's great I did not renew my broadband I made a mistake renewing my line once that is up I won't require help from BT again.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 24

Go to solution

I understand that you are upset with your problem but there is no need to keep banging on about leaving BT. It won't speed up your getting any help. 

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @Sphere and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems accessing the parental controls. Is the parental control tile visible in your MyBT extras? If so is it greyed out or missing completely?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Sphere
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 24

Go to solution
Spoiler
Screenshot_20170927-190706.png

HI DavidM, the controls were available after I setup custom options I'm unable to access them anymore. It just says unavailable.

I also don't understand why BT chat support has opened a ticket for no broadband connection. I explained the issue a few times that I don't have connectivity issues but support team member still decided to go ahead with no connection fault.

Thanks for replying I hope you are able to resolve my issue thanks.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 10 of 24

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back @Sphere.

I'm sure I can help with this. Please drop me over an email with your details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings