Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlisonKh
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Resolutions Team Telephone Number

Hi

I don't know if anyone can assist.  We have been waiting since the 7 January for BT to install our landline and Broadband.  As with others, the issue seems to lie with BT Openreach and complex networking cabling.  The matter is now being dealt with by the BT Resolutions team and it is a week since we were due our last update.  I have emailed several times without response to find out what's happening.

It would appear that they can ring you but don't have an advertised number for you to ring them (and when asked they say that they don't have a number).  Can this really be true?  Has anyone ever been able to call them?

Grateful for any advice that anyone can give.

Kind regards

Alison Khan

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Resolutions Team Telephone Number

they only have outgoing lines
0 Ratings
jellytot
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I have been in contact with a Shakeel ***** from the resolution team over a week and he asked me to email him back within 5 days which i did but have had no response and when I ring the number on his email it goes through to his voicemail. This is all to do with BT over charging me on my bill and breaching the contract. Is there no direct number for the resolution team at all. Why is it so hard to get hold of someone in BT to sort this out do you think we will just get bored of ringing you and give up #idothinkso

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 5

Hi @jellytot,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you haven't had a response to your email. I'm sure we can chase this up for you. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings