Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JuliusP
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Reward Card

Go to solution

It seems that everyone is having problems with this BT Mastercard Reward Cards - I am no exeption.

Ordered my broadband on 29 March 2017, activated my broadband on 05/04/2017 then my broadband did not work for about 7 days which of course I paid for. When I tried to claim my reward (can't remember if it was £75 or £100, can't find this info now) it said that I had to be active for 1 month. After period I claimed my reward and waited for card to arrive or receive an email etc. Waited, waited, waited... and totaly forgot about this **bleep** reward. Now (11/07/2017) I remembered that I was supposed to get £100 (or £75, still can't remember), guess what, I log in to my reward page - CARD IS EXPIRED! Brilliant, not I haven't received the card or any info for it, it expired.

BT PLEASE SORT THIS OUT!

Many thanks,

Julius

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi @JuliusP thanks for posting, I'm sorry that your reward card never arrived.  If you get in touch with the rewards team on this link they'll be able to get this sorted for you. 

0 Ratings
JuliusP
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

My issue has been resolved and few days ago I have received the Reward Card. It took about 3-4 weeks to arrive, but still better than nothing.

THANK YOU

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @JuliusP,

Thank you for posting back I'm glad your giftcard has arrived.

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Ayzek
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, 

I have had exactly same problem with you. After I got broadband I tried to claim my reward and I saw I need to wait a month. Then I forgot like you and I tried to claim it now and I saw it had been expired.

Couple of days ago I sent e-mail to BT to solve this issue and they said it is expired and they can't help me. 

I'm totally surprised. The reason I made a contract with BT was that it would be cheaper than others thanks to the reward card. At the moment there is no benefit to me.

BT was my mobile provider last year. I wasn't happy with the network and I called them many many times and every time they said there is no problem except first week I bought, they said we will fix the problem, then they said there is no problem. After couple of months I fade up and stopped to call them and waited my contract end then found another one.

Now, I am very happy with the broadband but because of the bad customer relationship I am considering to change them after my contract end if BT don't find solution about that.

0 Ratings