cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 18

BT Reward card not received

Hello,

I placed my Unlimited BT Infinity 1 + Calls and TV order on 27 July 2017. Broadband was activated on 15th August 2017. I made a claim for the BT reward card on 16 August 2017 (the customer services team had to manually check the order and then place an order the Reward card as the dashboard didn't show it automatically). I had an email on 16 August which said "Your reward is on its way."

It wasn't received after 30 days, so I contacted the customer service team again - who said there had been an internal issue and that the card would be delivered within 21 days but deliver generally is well within that time frame.

There is no indication that the Reward card has been dispatched as yet - could a please moderator help check what the status is?

The order number started with: VOL013...

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kind regards

Rebecca

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Expert
Message 2 of 18

Re: BT Reward card not received

Hi @rebeccag that does seem a longer than the average wait. If you have been speaking with bt on the phone, I recommend trying this link..

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

this is the reward card team who will reply to you personally, not a generic bot response. They will let you know where this reward card is. 

Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 18

Thanks Zombie - i have used that link already when the voucher didn't come after 30 days. They are the ones that said there had been an internal issue which has now been rectified and that the Reward card should be with me in 21 days.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 18

same situation. 

Order on 29/07/2017, going live 14/08/2017

Reward card was not available on MYBT so raised this and received an email sayin would arrve within 30 days.

After 30 days, queried again and was told would arrive with 10 working days.

Ater this was told that would be here by 03/10.

Complaint was raised 9 days ago, with just a reference number being given stating update in 7 days.

Now I have called and had one agent hang up on me and another offering a call back but not doing so.

So stressed, the service has been shocking.. I have now added to my complaint that I would like a letter of deadlock as they will not even acknowledge me.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

Hi @rebeccag Sorry that you have still not received your Reward Card yet.

@davelene Sorry that you have not received your's and that you were hung up on. This is not acceptable behaviour and we will provide feedback on this. 

Please can you send us over your details and we will be happy to help you both. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Beginner
Message 6 of 18

Same for me. Been waiting since early August and keep being fobbed off with a 'wait another 15 days' email when I chase it up. I've had 3 so far.

I can't see the 'contact the mods' on your page.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 18

Thanks John - have sent through details. Let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

Hi @mace321 Sorry that you also have not received your Reward Card. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

@rebeccag Thanks for that and we will be in touch with you soon to update you on your card. 

Thanks
John

Beginner
Message 9 of 18

Hi John, I can't see the 'contact the mods' on your page. I can only currently use Chrome broswer, is that the reason why?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

Hi @mace321 You will not see the link if you are viewing the site in mobile view. 

I have sent you a PM please check this and let me know if you are still having difficulty contacting us.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings