cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: BT Reward card not received

I applied for my reward card on the 7/9/2017 but still have not received this. My account shows it was depsatched on the 14/9/2017. I have contacted the specific rewards team but just keep getting a general reply and being fobbed off. If it was despatched on the 14/9/2017 as per my account is showing surely I should have received this by now? (Nearly 21 days later). I left BT a couple of years ago due to shoddy responses and poor customer service. Thinking of doing the same again
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 18

Hello John,

Thanks for the message earlier. i will update if the Reward card is not received in the next few days (by 10th Oct).

Please can i check whether you are able to help with another related query: I had applied for the BT Broadband via Topcashback - and the cashback amount on the day I applied was £160 (plus the reward card) for BT Infinity + Calls + TV.  However, the amount has only tracked for £135 (which hasn't been paid as yet either). I have gone through the relevant claims process with Topcashback but they have stated:

I can confirm that we have now received an update as regards to this status of this claim. Unfortunately it seems that the merchant has taken the decision to decline this submission, and as such we have not received any cashback to pay over to you or add as a pending indication to your account.

The reason that we have received to support this decision states…

“Correct commission paid”.

We are sorry that we have not been able to recover anything for you on this occasion.

On that day none of the different packages on offer had cashback of £135 - so not entirely sure how the above decision has been reached. Is this something you are able to help look into? I can send you my Topcashback username via PM if that would help.

Once again thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Rebecca

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 18

@JohnC2 - Hi John - just to confirm that I have received the BT reward card earlier today. So the only other query i had was the Topcashback one - see post above this one.

Thanks

Rebecca

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 18

@RobbieMac

thanks for dealing with the reward card enquiry. Are you able to assist with the Topcashback question above?

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Hi @rebeccag,

Thanks for posting. I'm sure we'll be able to get an answer to the TCB question. Can you first confirm the first 3 letters of your online order reference?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 18

Hi @DavidM

thanks for replying - the first 3 letters on the order no is: VOL and BT.com ref is: AJM

Kind regards

Rebecca

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Hi @rebeccag,

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 18 of 18

I have still not received mine, Its been well over 30 working days!  BT deliberately delays it, bad customer service. Wish i never signed up with them.  Definetely not recommending it to any family or friends. 

Does not deliver as promised. 

0 Ratings