cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
davetuck
Message 1 of 3

BT Rip off, rubbish custmer care, lieing sales team

BT sold me a package that I wanted TV, Entertainment, Sport, calls.

First they try to deliver to where I lived 7 years ago, and send an engineer. to correct this they cancell the order and send it again to my old address. They cancell the order and try again. I have now spent 30 hours on the phone being told this could not happen.

I then get the hub and a very good engineer who says I do not have the TV contract but I have the box? Another few hours on the phone (good job I was off sick). 2 weeks later on another phone call I am told it will be 24 hours, so I wait and get BT Sport only. I phone again and ask where is the entertainment chanel I am being charged for? 24 hours and I will have it but I must pay an activation charge again, I was not polite. I get to speak with a manager by appointment after demanding they follow their procedure. The manager tells me everything I want to hear including they will refund the original activation charge of £49.00 (still waiting fior the refund.

I am now well and back to work after 3 months Sold trhe deal week 2. after 6 weeks back at work I find time to make a call to BT knowing I need at least an hour to ask why I am paying for calls after 19.00 hours and get told I must pay more money although I had it before the TV deal?I was promied a refund. Today I find I got £10 not the cost of the calls I had been charged for Ripped off again. I asked why the entertainment channels I have now been paying for are telling me to subscribe? after a long wait I am told it has been activated and I must have not used the equipment correctly and was taken through the process like a child on how to update although I did explain it had been updated that day alreadyy and it was not user error.

I still dont have the refund promised by the manager, I dont have the full refund for the calls made after 19.00 hours. I dont have the Entertainment channels I am being charged for. The Broard Band is no faster then the old service I had and is slower if the TV is on. Overall I think BT are rubbish and dont give a.

If I get a reply it will be all promises and no substance again, I have lost faith in BRITISH Telicom or is it Open Reach meaning our call centres are out of the country.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Rip off, rubbish custmer care, lieing sales team

wow you really have had some bad luck.  the only people that can help are the forum mods who are BT employees  they will post a contact us link when reading this  tomorrow now  

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Rip off, rubbish custmer care, lieing sales team

Hi davetuck,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear you've had so many problems with BT. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings