Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iamchrisl
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT SPORT APP Windows 10 Location error

Go to solution
I keep getting an error within the BTSport app when i go to select a channel saying Location Services. Anyone know how to fix this error as I have added location services and enabled default location. It says "If you still have problems enable location services check FAQ" Aggggh
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Sport-Tower
Retired BT Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT SPORT APP Windows 10 Location error

Go to solution

Hi,

Sorry about this, and thanks for bringing it to our attention. Please bare with us whilst we investigate

0 Ratings
Redbreva
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Getting the same problem...  I can view channels on the browser, but when I try via the App (V1.2.1.0) I get an error:

"Location Services  Sorry, please try again. If you still have problems, enable location services on your device and restart the app. See our FAQs for more help."

As above, Location services are enabled, default location is set (correctly) and the BT Sport app is enabled for Location Services. Machine has been rebooted since the app installed, I have switched off location Services, re booted, re-enabled Loaction services, and rebooted again... Still no joy! 

0 Ratings
olivermills
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I've just started having this too. Must be something to do with a recent update as it was fine before. Please address!

0 Ratings
Sport-Tower
Retired BT Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi,

We believe we have now resolved this issue. Please can you test and report back.

Thanks

DJ

0 Ratings