Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 121 of 763

Re: BT Smart Hub (Home Hub 6) Bug Reporting + Improvements

@kaufman wrote:

HH6 Firmware: SG4B100021F4

Mine will not remember device choices for static ip's or dhcp as has been mentioned before on this thread.

Any idea when this will be fixed?

@kaufman you seem to have a new firmware, try a factory reset of the Hub to make sure it configures properly.

The only 2 firmware i have recorded at the moment is the original SG4B100021D0 and currenlty on SG4B100021EC

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 122 of 763

@GeekOfBroadband wrote:

@kaufman wrote:

HH6 Firmware: SG4B100021F4

Mine will not remember device choices for static ip's or dhcp as has been mentioned before on this thread.

Any idea when this will be fixed?

@kaufman you seem to have a new firmware, try a factory reset of the Hub to make sure it configures properly.

The only 2 firmware i have recorded at the moment is the original SG4B100021D0 and currenlty on SG4B100021EC

Interesting...@kaufman do you know when your router updated to this version? There must be some release notes somewhere we can take a look at to see whats fixed?!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 123 of 763

BT do not issue release notes with firmware updates
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 124 of 763

After 3 weeks of misery have reverted to HH5. Despite trying everything just could not make it work. People should note it's incompatibility with multi room streaming devices such as Gramofon. Total **bleep**.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 125 of 763

re: the VPN issue all we getting here is the same thing again and again - "give us more information and we'll feed it back to the team" blah blah blah.

BT or rather "the team" have a near 100% way of reproducing the VPN issue, which frankly is a lot more than many of us developers get, at the very least let us know that a fix is on the way.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 126 of 763

Firmware seems to have been updated 22/06/16

I tried a factory reset but this hasn't helped with the static/dhcp issue.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 127 of 763

My HH6 is hugely frustrating.

Connected to Infinity 1 FTTP, replaced a HH5 only 3 weeks ago.

Firmware version is SG4B100021F4

My issue is that the wifi connection regularly drops on our iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6 devices. By regularly I mean every 5 minutes on some devices, less often on others. As an example my iPad has dropped wifi 5 times in the last 30 minutes, on 3 of those occasions I've had to re-enter the wifi password to reconnect, on 1 of those occasions I had to re-enter the wifi password 3 times to reconnect. It did similar last night before I gave up. 

I also noticed that when looking at the wireless devices on the HH admin page, my iPad icon had a D on it, none of the other devices did. No idea what that means. 

Any ideas folks? When it works it works OK in terms of coverage but I am not prepared to put up with wifi dropping so regularly. 

I still have my HH5 so may revert to that but having paid for the HH6 I shouldn't really have to. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 128 of 763

Am seeing the same problem with Wifi dropouts. Seems to work for a few days without any problems and then it starts constantly dropping out. Really frustrating. Hope there is a fix available soon.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 129 of 763

Agree with comments above, not sure if it's a dodgy batch of Smarthubs or all of them are behaving this way. Best bet is to plug HH5 back in, nothing works to fix the SmartHub for me. All IOT devices in my house have been bricked for days, pot luck in what works and what doesn't in terms of iPhone, PC, MacBook and iPads. Zero VPN connections meaning work from home is impossible.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 130 of 763

@kaufman do you have FTTP? I'm wondering if the firmware version SG4B100021F4 is for the FTTP version of the HH6.

0 Ratings