cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

BT Smart Phones

Dissapointed with range and costs of BT Smart Phones currently on offer. Don't currently have a smart phone but wanted to take advantage of £5 SIM. Mobiles listed much cheaper elsewhere. Come on BT let's have some great deals.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Smart Phones

If you can buy cheaper even allowing for the discount from BT then you should just take the offer from wherever you have found the best deal. Just make sure unlocked and then get BT sim

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

Fully agree with imj. Being someone who can wait awhile rather than queue all night for a phone just because it's got a higher number in its title, I always buy my chosen phone outright when I spot a deal at the right price. I daresay there are potential drawbacks but I've not met one yet.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

...........and make sure that the warranty for the device is valid in the UK.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

Absolutely, AQ. Don't buy from eBay unless it's a bona fide UK outlet.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

I always buy my phones sim free from wherever is cheapest at the time