cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richardely
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT SmartTalk

I have installed the Smart Talk app on my Galaxy Note 2 and signed in successfully.

How do we add a second device to my account? Is it through the same login or have they got to sign up too?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT SmartTalk additonal users

Hi richardely and welcome

They sign up too.

The landline will ring with an automated confirmation message.

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

as Ds has said you need to create a new MYBT account and if at home the mobile will receive a text and in my and others cases the required pin number was entered automatically and then just contine.  app is then up and running.  you can restrict the call types by going to the account holder's MYBT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

Doesn't get added automatically on an iPhone - for general information

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

@imjolly wrote:

as Ds has said you need to create a new MYBT account and if at home the mobile will receive a text and in my and others cases the required pin number was entered automatically and then just contine.  app is then up and running.  you can restrict the call types by going to the account holder's MYBT

It went t*ts up for me:(

Gave up in the end - http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-Out-About/BT-SmartTalk-Adding-extra-users/m-p/749814#M9441

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I had a problem making a call using the app back in October last year in two locations where there was no mobile signal.

I've just [today] returned from those same locations and the problem still persists.

I've now deleted the trial version of the app, and re-istalled from Google play on a Samsung Galaxy s2 and will try a third time in several weeks time.

[Note:-  The Sipdroid app using BTBB Talk worked fine in both locations on both failed calls with the BTST app].

Edit:-

Hang on, the title of this thread has changed from Smart Talk to ST Additional Users Smiley Surprised

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings