Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Norvern_Rob
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

BT Speed Test error message?

Hi all

I'm having trouble getting the BT speed test to work, I have Java installed and can start the test but it comes up with an error message. My BB and line was switched to BT from Sky on Friday after having Infinity installed so i'm at a loss as to why it won't work.

It's frustrating me as i'm only getting around 20-25mb d/l and 5-6mb u/l on other speed check sites, but I only live around 20 metres from the cabinet and the estimated speeds were much higher.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Rob

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
reme8488
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Speed Test error message?

@Norvern_Rob wrote:

Hi all

I'm having trouble getting the BT speed test to work, I have Java installed and can start the test but it comes up with an error message. My BB and line was switched to BT from Sky on Friday after having Infinity installed so i'm at a loss as to why it won't work.

It's frustrating me as i'm only getting around 20-25mb d/l and 5-6mb u/l on other speed check sites, but I only live around 20 metres from the cabinet and the estimated speeds were much higher.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob.  Have you tried refreshing the speedtester page at all?  I find that I have to refresh the page a few times before it works properly (quite a bit).

Kind regards... Tom

BT Infinity2:
0 Ratings