cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport Activation - Unable to Watch On-line of via IOS App

After much trouble, I activated BT Sport in January 2014 and it worked fine on Sky, PC and IPad.

Now BT Sport is not working on my PC or IPad (although it still works on Sky TV).

The BTS service appears to be active on the My BT webpage. But, on the IPad, I get error ID003 ('You haven't activated BTS on ytour account yet'). On the PC, I get 'Your BT ID is correct but you don't have BT Sport on your account.'

I tried deleting and downloading the App and also tried activating the service again, but to no avail.  BT On-line help suggested I change my password. That didn't work either.

I've checked the other solutions in the community and the suggestions there - I only have one account number. I am listed as the account holder and my telephone number is correct on the account. I've cleared the cache and cookies on the IPad. All to no avail.

The case has been referred to the 'Back-end Team', but, in my experience the BT Care Forum Moderators facilitate a solution. Please can they do so this time.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport Activation - Unable to Watch On-line of via IOS App

Hi TFayers,

Welcome to the forum.  It certainly sounds like something isn't right in the background.  I am more than happy to take a look for you.

Can you please drop me an email.  You will find the 'Mods contact link' under the 'About me' section of my profile.  Just click on my username (SeanD).  Please include your account details and your BTID username.  I will find out what is going on.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

hello, can you help or point me in the right direction. the above problem has returned.
regards
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi morris27sky,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. If you're still having problems can you drop me an email with your details? You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings