cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

BT Sport Ap and Tesco's new Hudle Android tablet.

I've just purchased Tesco's Hudl tablet and it works fine. I've played YouTube and other videos without any problems and also via HDMI to my TV. I downloaded the BT Sport Android Ap  but when I play BT's videos or live sports and expand the picture to full screen, I only get half a screen displayed. I've got another Acer tablet and I don't get any such problems. I have been in touch with Tesco's Helpline and they suggested that it must be BT's Ap software causing the problem. Anyone out there with a Hudl tablet? I know it is early days but it is so frustrating and any suggestions would be welcomed.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Sport Ap and Tesco's new Hudle Android tablet.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Thanks Maxriot, needless to say I'm not a regular forum user. I believe a similar screen viewing size issue was identified on iPad tablets and subsequently BT recently issued an iPad update (source: Uswitch). I will have dig at BT about this - the more shouting may help BT to listen.
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Thanks Maxriot, needless to say I'm not a regular forum user. I believe a similar screen viewing size issue was identified on iPad tablets and subsequently BT recently issued an iPad update (source: Uswitch). I will have dig at BT about this - the more shouting may help BT to listen.

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 5 of 8

I don't understand why the Hudl is displaying wrong as it don't on Sky Go Tablet beta, So BT need to look into this asap.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

A moderator posted back in December 2013 a fix for the Tesco hudl was due in the new year..... It's now February 2014.... Still waiting.  They have until August when my contract is up.  If no fix appears bye bye BT. 

Regards.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

There's some good news to those afflicted with this problem. I updated my BTSport App yesterday and it appears to have resolved my screen viewing size issue on my HUDL. All good things come to those who wait a long time.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 8

Mine is working as well . I just uninstalled  it and reinstalled it and it works fine . I must admit it took me two times of uninstalling it and reinstalling it to work and now I have full screen . Smiley LOL

0 Ratings