cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport App Error

I watch BT Sport online via the BT Sport App (using fully updated Firefox and Windows 10).Until this morning all has been fine - however, I'm now getting a message 'sorry, there's been an error - please restart the app (AP001)' That is an unlisted BT Error Code, and I can't see it in Windows or Firefox either.

Having just wasted over an hour with Live Chat (now there's a novelty...) has anyone else experienced this issue? Any solutions? I've already tried a full uninstall and reinstall, but the issue persists...

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport App Error

Hi @DSLAMdunkin

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry you're seeing this error message when trying to watch BT Sport.  I appreciate the time you've spent speaking with my colleagues on live chat.

I have searched for this error myself on our help pages and I'm not seeing anything either.  We will need to take a closer look at this from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Robbie, I too am experiencing this error. If you could point me in the right direction with this I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Was there ever a solution to this as I am now having the same problem?

Thanks!

0 Ratings