Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_dreamer_
Aspiring Expert
Message 101 of 150

Re: BT Sport App Login issues

Go to solution
Having just spent another hour on the phone, I have given up, if it suddenly works one day, so be it.
What is a frightening thought now , if they couldn't handle this,how are they going to manage the transfer of mail service.
0 Ratings
Aflac
Beginner
Message 102 of 150

Go to solution
Finally got it working. You need to add the bt sport app onto the account
0 Ratings
MalcsHelp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 103 of 150

Go to solution
This worked for me, log-in to your account and then to update details. Make sure your current telephone number is listed (mine was not) insert your phone number and save. This enabled me to go to the Sports page and order the online Sports Player (free).
0 Ratings
paulbadassbriant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 104 of 150

Go to solution
Doesn't work for me says " Please enter the correct telephone number for this account"
0 Ratings
Towser82
Aspiring Contributor
Message 105 of 150

Go to solution

Done that. Makes no difference. I just get this message and the app still doesnt work or online on my MacBook:

'You've already got access to BT Sport. Watch online at btsport.com or via our Apple and Android apps.

You'll need to use your BT ID to login.

Watch BT Sport now'.

0 Ratings
Lostlan
Contributor
Message 106 of 150

Go to solution

I entered my phone number as it wasn't listed, but it hasn't made any difference. 

Are BT planning on fixing this problem or not?

0 Ratings
brebis
Aspiring Contributor
Message 107 of 150

Go to solution

I've had login failure on the app 10x this afternoon. It won't recognise my log in details, whereas it's happy for me to log in on the BT website.

I have now changed my password and been through the mauve pages' security details all 10 times and have now given up.

I despair of the thought of calling an Indian call centre with this, as it's not a "script" problem.

Please can anyone help as I'd like to watch BT Sport on my iPad. I think (hope) I've set it up ok on my Sky HD box.

(bit of a cheek that Infinity customers don't get it in HD but there you go).

PS Now won't let me log in to my account on BT website either. Login details wrong apparently. Going nuts here.

On the password reset, when I get to the final page, Update your computer's email application - the one that says "I don't use O.E", the Finish button does not respond. So I suppose the 'new' password/any password isn't being saved.

Not strictly a BT Sport only issue but not sure where or who to ask how to resolve this. thanks

0 Ratings
Towser82
Aspiring Contributor
Message 108 of 150

Go to solution

I'm on the phone to 'BT Sport Technical Support' now. It's mind blowing how ill-informed and useless they are (no offence to the operator I am currently talking to). 

Th best advice they have given so far - "turn your iPhone and iPad off and back on and it should resolve the problem". 

Guess what - IT DIDN'T!!!!

0 Ratings
Lostlan
Contributor
Message 109 of 150

Go to solution

The fault should have been resolved by BT now, as it has something to do with the registration site. BT need to sort it ASAP.

0 Ratings
Towser82
Aspiring Contributor
Message 110 of 150

Go to solution

I am fuming!

I've just spent the best part of 45 minutes talking to the BT Sport Technical Support Team who remotely accessed my computer and when they tried all of the above the operator clearly lied to me and said my email address was not registered (my email address is my username for My BT). She then put me through to the Billing Team and after sitting on hold for over 20 minutes, they confirmed that my email address was registered!!! 

I requested to make a formal complaint against the original operator who had clearly lied to me and wasted my time and when I was put through to the Floor Manager for the Billing Team he put me straight through to the automated system having taken no details from me!!! 

They are absolutely useless. I really do regret moving to BT. The customer service is appaulling, absolutely rotten to the core. 

0 Ratings