cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richie58
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 1

BT Sport Connection to TV via Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi) on Windows 8.1

Has anyone been able to successfully connect the BT Sport online player to their TV using Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi) on Windows 8.1 on their pc/laptop. When I try the player immediately stops and shows the error codes 6025 and VC019. I have tried the various suggestions I have read on the Forums and BT Help such as re-setting the clock and unticking and ticking the "Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback" tab in Playback on Silverlight but all to no avail.

Or is it just a case that BT blocks screen mirroring, like 4oD for example, on their online player. I would have doubted this though as I have a tablet with Miracast and can mirror the BT Sport App to my TV. However there is quite a lot of buffering and picture break up. That is why I wanted to use Intel® Wireless Display from my laptop in the hope that these picture issues would be resolved. I appreciate that I can use an HDMI lead but it does rather defeat the option of having Intel® Wireless Display.

Any help or comments on this issue would be very much welcomed. Thanks

0 Ratings