Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 61 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

If BT have upset the football watchers  so far with the BT Europe presentation of all non live programmiong .... I can just imagine what feedback they get once they show a European motor sport or rugby program on the channel. I doubt with good reason that they will appreciate the current results spoiler feeds and the soccer fixtues being displayed.

0 Ratings
Timmmm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 62 of 263

So the Bundesliga season starts Tomorrow and the ticker is still alive and kicking.

So much for me spending most of the season zoned out in front of European repeats 😕

it actually looks like it isn't going anywhere! What a complete farce this is.

How many complaints do BT need until they realise the viewers want to watch football matches in full screen mode.

To call it a premium channel is a complete joke.

0 Ratings
PaulLFC
Contributor
Message 63 of 263

@Timmmm wrote:

So the Bundesliga season starts Tomorrow and the ticker is still alive and kicking.

So much for me spending most of the season zoned out in front of European repeats 😕

it actually looks like it isn't going anywhere! What a complete farce this is.

How many complaints do BT need until they realise the viewers want to watch football matches in full screen mode.

To call it a premium channel is a complete joke.

Indeed. They're showing hour-long highlights of (I think) every Bundesliga match in the early hours of Monday morning. This would be brilliant to record and watch, yet they're evidently going to be ruined by the ticker and other associated rubbish, so there's no point me even bothering to set up a recording.

I've since asked BT whether they considered putting the news on an Extra channel instead, and if so why Europe was ultimately chosen as its destination. I haven't heard anything yet but if I do I'll update.

I wish that for once, BT would listen to its customers instead of assuming it is 100% right about everything, 100% of the time - and just remove the ticker and show sport as it was meant to be shown.

0 Ratings
charlotte_hendo
Beginner
Message 64 of 263

This is really annoying me!

I want to watch matches in a full screen, why on earth would they ruin their big channel with this ticker thing? It's such a mess

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 65 of 263

I must admit, I sat down to watch some of the Bundesliga Global Goals. But whilst I am also a fan of Moto GP, after I had seen the advert for the Czech Replubic with Rossi's face for the 53rd time........I changed channel.

Stew
0 Ratings
GarethW
Expert
Message 66 of 263

I've been pretty chilled that it's only temporary; although I was expecting it to be gone after last weekend.
0 Ratings
ozzymegan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 67 of 263

I'm hugely disapointed with this. Surely all football fans want to watch matches in full screen mode and not have news over the screen?

BT have got this massively wrong... lets hope they realise before we get much futher into the season.

0 Ratings
Timmmm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 68 of 263

It is complete rubbish, I've got to chose now whether to watch Bayern v Hamburg or Monaco v Lille!

Why can't BT see sense and show the repeats in full screen so I won't have to choose and I can watch both of them.

This will carry on all season I guess 😕

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 69 of 263

An open question to the Mods.
Is the information banner or "L Bar" or whatever it is called, here to stay? Is it just experimental or will every repeat game/programme have this.

Stew
0 Ratings
charlotte_hendo
Beginner
Message 70 of 263

Let's hope it isn't here to stay!

BT are claiming to be the home of European Football, but there dedicated European Football channel is completely ruined at the moment with the news ticker, it's not what customers want surely!

They can't think that somebody watching the Werder v Schalke delayed match tomorrow want to know the Conference results for the day whilst trying to enjoy a Bundesliga game?

Or whilst watching the repeat of Dortmund's game tomorrow why would they want to know what Tim Sherwood has said in his latest press conference?

Why can't they see viewers want to watch football matches in a full frame?!

0 Ratings