Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulLFC
Contributor
Message 71 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

@StewM wrote:
An open question to the Mods.
Is the information banner or "L Bar" or whatever it is called, here to stay? Is it just experimental or will every repeat game/programme have this.

Stew

I was told by BT when I complained that all Champions League non-Live coverage on BT Sport Europe will have the ticker present - so I think it's safe to assume that if they'll even compromise the most important contract they show on BT Sport Europe, then everything non-Live will have the ticker. What a mess.

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 72 of 263

I suspect than if a BT manager looks at recent complaints  stats  - those for the new BT Sports Europe Channel might be very low - the reason is simply that the official  BT complaint form asks  and splits the complaints into these categories

BT Sport 1

Bt Sport 2

ESPN

General Complaint

Surely BT Sport Europe and I suggest BT Sport Extra should be options on the Complaint form

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 73 of 263

I ask the question to the Mods to get an unequivable response. No interpretation, a straight answer.

Stew
0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 74 of 263

As I understand Bundesliga are launching their own app - so that maybe an alternative!

Stew
0 Ratings
scj1066
Contributor
Message 75 of 263

Whichever way you look at it, it's still got to be better than Channel 5's coverage of the football league?!
0 Ratings
Timmmm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 76 of 263

It is a lot worse than Channel 5's attempt at the Football League, at least they don't force you to look at tweets from Jonny Bairstow during a repeat of Marseille v Caen!

This "L" on a channel which is meant for European matches is the most idiotic thing i've ever seen on a sports channel!

I can't believe it is still on there, customers surely have the right to be able to watch games in full screen mode without all the noise around the screen

0 Ratings
twinkle85
Beginner
Message 77 of 263

Added a complaint via https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/5642,6564/?s_cid=con_FURL_sportcomplaints

Not sure if it will make a difference, but worth a try. Maybe they'll listen if enough customers complain. 

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 78 of 263

At 9.00 am on the BT Sports Europe is scheduled Monaco v Lille. On the guide is the play symbol. Pressing the game takes you to the on demand menu in BT. (Which there are several matches to chose from.)
So, if you watch this match on BT Sports Europe you will have the L Info Bar, but it is not there on the on demand.

Stew
0 Ratings
ozzymegan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 79 of 263

So it's just the Sky customers that get screwed over now?

£24 to pay for their "premium" channel but we can't even watch repeats of the European games in a full screen???

It's complete rubbish.

0 Ratings
forzamwb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 80 of 263

Still so poor. If they want a news channel then launch a news channel. Don't give us this halfway house we have at the moment.

0 Ratings