cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlotte_hendo
Beginner
Message 81 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

This just shows that BT really don't care what the viewers want at all!

There hasn't been one positive comment about this, there's been numerous complaints but still the European season is being ruined for us. Let's just hope somebody see's sense at BT and give us the Europe channel as it should be, in full frame!!!!

Timmmm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 82 of 263

The lack of movement on this problem is embarassing really, how many people do they need to say it's a bad idea until they take notice of the complaints really?

0 Ratings
ozzymegan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 83 of 263

I'm close to giving up the fight against this and just cancelling our subscription all together. The complaints have clearly fallen on deaf hears and BT obviously don't care about what the viewers actually want! I was really looking forward to this channel but it has been compeltely ruined....

stuartrogerson
Distinguished Guru
Message 84 of 263

I'm tied into 12 months on BTTV. However it is a little early to throw in the towel.

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 85 of 263

It is tempting, but as Stuart said, a little early.
I am holding out for TV viewing numbers. BT need to make a return on their "investment". If viewing figures are lower, then it will affect advertisement revenue.

Stew
0 Ratings
ozzymegan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 86 of 263

Is it too early though? Two weekends of Ligue 1 and 1 weekend of the Bundesliga have already been completely ruined for me. Serie A and the Champions League start this week and basically BT are saying if you can't watch the game live it is going to be unwatchable.

stuartrogerson
Distinguished Guru
Message 87 of 263

Far too early.

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 88 of 263

......plus there is other good stuff on the other Sports channels. Watching MOTO GP as we speak.
I have also recorded as many of the live games as the Box can handle (having deleted the duplicate showings) and will make use of the On Demand matches.

Stew
0 Ratings
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 89 of 263

How do we get on demand on Sky?

0 Ratings
ozzymegan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 90 of 263

You can't! So all Sky customers you either have to see it live or not watch it, with the ticker making the programs unwatchable!

It amazes me that even The Fishing Show can get screened in full frame, but we can't watch a European Match repeated in full frame. It's a complete joke

0 Ratings