cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanBe
Beginner
Message 101 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

I totally agree with what has already been said.

The channel is 100% impossible to watch with the "L" bar ruining the coverage. Please remove it BT and let us enjoy then channel!

Disgruntled_Goat
Beginner
Message 102 of 263

Very disappointing Bundesliga coverage earlier today. BT Europe goes to the trouble of showing highlights from every game - a tremendous service - but destroys it all by plastering that horrible "L" all over the screen, ruining the experience. These guys are cowboys.
0 Ratings
ozzymegan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 103 of 263

It's getting embarassing now! I haven't seen one positive comment about the "L" so far, yet BT persist with it. They really do not give a **bleep** about the customers....

0 Ratings
PaulLFC
Contributor
Message 104 of 263

I can't believe BT have given themselves an open goal with european football fans by showing highlights of every Bundesliga match... and then stuck the cross into row Z by plastering the screen with that obnoxious ticker throughout all the match highlights. It's bizarre. What on earth is the benefit of it?

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 105 of 263

Not wishing to get any one's hopes up but a replay of Monacco vs Lille is being played at the moment - without the "L Banner"

Stew
0 Ratings
PaulLFC
Contributor
Message 106 of 263

@StewM wrote:
Not wishing to get any one's hopes up but a replay of Monacco vs Lille is being played at the moment - without the "L Banner"

Stew

St Etienne v Bordeaux is also being shown full screen - I hope this is a result of BT listening to feedback (and if it is, well done BT) - but something similar happened for an hour or two a few days ago and was then "corrected", so I'm not getting my hopes up too much yet.

It'd be nice if this is permanent just in time for the overnight CL highlights, though.

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 107 of 263

Sadly its back for the Reims v  Marseille at 10am

0 Ratings
ThomasAdams
Beginner
Message 108 of 263

This is starting to getting under my skin now. I was looking forward to watching a lot of European football this season but the channel is totally unwatchable with the L bar!

This needs to be sorted soon before the season gets much further in, they are totally ruining the channel
0 Ratings
charlotte_hendo
Beginner
Message 109 of 263

I wish BT would sort this out, I literally can't watch any of the none live stuff because of the pointless news bars!
0 Ratings
DeanoR
Beginner
Message 110 of 263

The news graphics are totally unneeded on the channel. I want to tune in and watch European Matches in full, not read who is bottom of League 2!

There are so many games I have missed so far because the repeated games are completely ruined by the rubbish around the screen. Look into this BT!!!!

0 Ratings