Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport HD 1, 2 and ESPN HD Fault

Go to solution

Hello, I have BT Infinity 2 and BTTV with the extra channels and HD and I can receive every channel except for HD BT Sport and ESPN. The standard definition versions of those 3 channels work, but when I select HD it takes me to the information page on how to subscribe.

Can someone help please as I have had lots of problems waiting for BT to sort out my order which was due to complete over a wee ago.

Cheers Chris.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport HD 1, 2 and ESPN HD Fault

Go to solution
Do you have a Vision Box or a Youview Box?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Chris - a moderator offered assistance yesterday  in your earlier thread

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-box/Extra-Channels-Order-Problems/m-p/1386027#M15045

Use the 

"Contact The Mods" link found in his PaddyB profile.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@zulu17 wrote:

Chris - a moderator offered assistance yesterday  in your earlier thread

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-box/Extra-Channels-Order-Problems/m-p/1386027#M15045

Use the 

"Contact The Mods" link found in his PaddyB profile.

Yes and I posted a reply and got no response on that thread, and BT support said they'd phone yesterday to check everything was working and they didn't bother. And they told me last week on the phone that it would be sorted by last Friday and it wasn't.

Then they said Monday and still nothing, now I have a part working service, an account with an incomplete order dating back to the 1st October and even the engineer arrived in the morning when he fitted the box after BT said it would be an afternoon appointment!

I feel like it always one step forward and two back, I even had to put my order through four times as BT kept accepting it, then canceling it and then not telling me why, I can't spend 20-40 mins a day on hold trying to get this sorted.

However I will close the thread and send another message to the other mod as they did at least start to get things moving.

Thanks, Chris.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

The moderator invited you to use the contact the mods link -- you do this by clicking on the mods username (paddyB) which brings up his profile 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Zulu17, As I said above I have used the contact the mods button and part of my TV service became active but not the sports. I have also posted back to that thread and sent followup messages to the mods without getting a reply. I'd like answers as to why BT can't sort out my order which was meant to be completed over ten days ago, not instructions on how to contact the mods!

0 Ratings