cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veneeringman
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

BT Sport HD channels special offer you cannot get!!!!!!!!!!!

Just joined this Forum to try to get this sorted out

We joined BT you view on the 25th July 2015 as they were running a special offer of a free You view box and free BT sport, including for a limited time (before August 9th) free upgrade to BT sports HD.
Great we thought as we had joined in July and as current infinity customers we would be looked after.........

Sadly no

No HD as promised

Countless phone calls to BT regarding this but to no avail

Nobody at BT seems to have the foggiest what's going on !!!!!!

Loads of promises of call backs and guess what........nothing

It's us that ring them and we still get NOWHERE !!!!!!

SHOCKING Service BT.

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 14

Re: BT Sport HD channels special offer you cannot get!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Veneeringman,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you haven't been given what you originally signed up for and for the promised call backs that never happened.  That's not good Smiley Sad

Don't worry, we'll pick this up and get you sorted.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Veneeringman
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

Thanks RobbieMac

PM sent

0 Ratings
derryviewer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 14

I actually have the exact same issue.

I signed up as a new customer on 29th July with Infinity and BT TV and Sport and added the HD Extra Bolton and it said if I took BT Sport it would also come with BT Sport HD.  I have Eurosport HD ok but BT Sport HD and ESPN HD are missing. They are in the EPG ok but when I attempt to view I am told I need to subscribe and this will cost £4 per month.    Even today the BT site says that HD Extra comes with  BT Sport HD.

I opened another thread re this issue but hope you don't mind me piggy backing on this one as it shows I am not alone.

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/BT-Sport-HD-missing/td-p/1520130

Tried to get it sorted via online chat, got through but the fella said he was from billing and had to put me through to a different q BT Sport Tech support chat but I gave up waitng after 10 mins in the online chat q.

0 Ratings
Veneeringman
Beginner
Message 5 of 14

Thank you !!!

I was told I'd have a call back yesterday......again, nothing.

I thought coming on here might yield results but hey ho, no.
0 Ratings
Veneeringman
Beginner
Message 6 of 14

All they said earlier this week when I rang them is "there is an open order on your account" "it will need to be closed off and re-ordered"
Then nothing.

BT seem to be the worst company ever, this isn't the first time we've had trouble either........ The fibre order in February wasn't exactly a smooth affair.
The main phone point started to play up after installation however when I rang BT, their Responce ? "The socket is split into 2 halves sir...... We own the back half and your responsibility is for the front part" which mysteriously was the part that was faulty.
The BT rep even told me to go buy a new socket off eBay !!!!!!
0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 14

As you only had an invitation to contact the mods posted to the thread yesterday evening -I doubt whether by  that (mod controlled) method they advise to provide you with a telephone call yesterday.

Also when taking up the mods invitation - if you look at the invitation they advise how to do so.  If you sent a PM as you posted that is not the way.  Best make sure you have given them the relevant details correctly.

Veneeringman
Beginner
Message 8 of 14

Zulu17
I'm referring to the fact I was told twice I'd have a call back after I rang them on Monday evening
I've email the mod on here with details of my problem
0 Ratings
derryviewer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 14

Hi Veneeringman,

Did you get sorted?

I got through to online chat who initially claimed that BT Sport HD would cost another £4 as it was a separate product from HD Extra. I said I am not disputing the cost but that I had a special offer to have it included.

She called me and then transferred me through to a nice Scottish lady via phone who had a look and said that indeed I should have BT Sport HD included and then she had another look and said that the account was not fully setup yet and that BT Sport HD should appear tomorrow.
0 Ratings
Veneeringman
Beginner
Message 10 of 14

No not sorted yet

No phone call either Smiley Mad

0 Ratings