Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heroes321
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Sport Issue (cancel)

Hi,

I'm due to leave BT for 4th Dec and called to state i will be leaving. The advisor on the phone stated that is fine and essentially told me I can leave penalty free however when I queried about BT Sport I was told I was a on a "legacy pack" and that this should cancel the same time I move to Sky (4th Dec).

However I recieved a letter stating I will be automatically billed £13.50 a month for BT Sport, this is not what I was advised.

Can someone please look into my account and ensure I do not get charged this as the advisor specifically stated I was a on a "legacy pack" BT Sport Lite and this should cancel same time with my fibre.

Thanks

Zain

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Sport Issue (cancel)

this is a customer help customer forum and only BT employees are forum mods who do not necessarily read all posts

try phoning 0800800030 and see if they can sort it out for you  they are uk based

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings