I have just wasted an hour talking to FIVE different advisors explaining that I am an existing customer who has looked on the BT Sport channel and im getting the message 'viewing card slot not active'.
Existing viewing card is in however I have received the following mixed messages from the various so called 'advisors'
- first gentleman told me a new card had been sent but lots have gone missing in the post!!!!
- second gentleman told me that BT Sport doesn't start until 6pm tonight
- third lady told me I need to request a new card
- forth lady told me that existing card is fine and it all should be working.
- fifth person in the technical team somehow cut me off!!!!!!
The customer service from BT has always been POOR therefore can someone please help me. All I want is BT Sport on my TV.
Have you checked if your getting the channels via the online player?
That may narrow it down to whether it it s a box/card problem or if your not getting the service at all.
Just checked and all working fine online.
Message on TV still says 'Viewing Card not active', Call BT Vision to subscribe.
Same problem here.
Online player works, card doesnt. same error.
Called the BT 0800 number and got told due to heavy call volumes there would be a half hour wait to speak to someone.
I hung up..
Sonds like BT sport day 1 is not going very well...