Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nland-Knight
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport Stream Unwatchable on Windows 10

Go to solution

Have to echo all the above. I subscribe to BT sport specifically for the US College Football which kicks off again in Sept, so (hopefully) plenty of time to resolve. However, last year was all fine watching only on standard 5mg broadband on a brand new HD laptop bought specifically for the purpose. 

I'm now using Infinity 2 Fibre. 

I don't know whether it's a Windows 10 thing? (I upgraded a few months ago after last college season ended)

However, one thing I have noticed, is that during Champions League when they had the 'enhanced stream' that was absolutely fine, ran super smooth every game with superb picture quality too. 

It's just so infuriating as all other stream options (Sky Go, Iplayer ITV Hub - even those 'dodgy' streams) all run absolutely fine, with only variable picture quality depeneding on source. But NONE of this jerky stuttering nonsense.

I'm certainly not into having to invest in Chromecast (and resultantly - probably a new phone too!) to sort out the problems of a huge multi-national corporation! are there ANY other fixes for this in the pipeline?

I only joined BT in May on the basis of Sky prices, but I have to say, in their defence, pricey they may be..... but at least with Sky, their stuff actually WORKED! (Have had serious issues with my You View Box too, but that's another tale of woe, for anolther thread!)

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport Stream Unwatchable (Stuttering)

Go to solution
There is a dedicated BT Sport app in the Windows 10 store. Try that.
Nland-Knight
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport Stream Unwatchable (Stuttering)

Go to solution
Many thanks Hunter, loaded that. Works a dream!! 🙂
0 Ratings