Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davep123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 25

Re: BT Sport and ESPN Channels Still Prompting me to Subscribe

Go to solution

Thankyou both for your replies, I am in the queue now and hopefully I will get it sorted as well!

0 Ratings
davep123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution

Well after a call of total length 2 hours and 45 minutes I seem to have reached the same place. BT Sport ought to start working on my YouView box sometime in the next 24 hours.

BUT

In order to get the free HD the request must be passed to a "manager" (since it is now August) who can only make that additional order once the SD order has gone through i.e. they can only do it tomorrow at the earliest. I will wait in hope if not anticipation of that working.

0 Ratings
davep123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

Joy be it works, including over powerlines. Just waiting on that HD now then.

0 Ratings
hiraldos
Beginner
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution

Dave,

Your next frustration will come when you find you can't record BT Sport on Youview and won't probably be able to do so until the autumn - something I clearly missed in the small print there! They also told me I'd have to pay for HD (when it was meant to be free) but as I've only got a SD TV it doesn't really matter.

Mine works fine over powerline adapters so didn't need the 10m cable but it doesn't work if I run it through my other wireless router on the way to the box.

Mark

0 Ratings
aseymour
Contributor
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

So far - I still have my HD channels prompting me to subscribe - after 5 hours of phone calls to BT, the problem is simple, I'm not subscribed to the HD Sport channels (which they confirmed I should be), my last phone call, the person said they should start working within 24 hours, to say the least, 48 hours they're still not there.

I'm tempted to just phone up tomorrow and cancel the whole thing, the incompetence of people on the other end of the phone is unreal! Putting me through the numbers that don't exist and getting cut off. I'm definitely going to be making some complaint about this as I'm paying just over £60 a month (and probably a lot more in calls to them!) and yet I'm still not getting the service I'm paying for, what a complete joke!

0 Ratings