cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulclancy71
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Sport disappeared from my account

I have been watching BT Sport online via my BT account regularly but when i logged on last night recieved a message saying BT sport not part of this account. I spoke to cutomer services who said 'there is an error, it will be fixed in 4 hours'.

The rep confirmed he would call me back today ay 7pm to check. Given my past poor experiences of Customer Services i took his name (Edited by mod).

I've logged onto my account again today to see the same message so, it's not fixed and unfortunatley i've had no call back from customer services.

I've tried to add BT Sport back to my account manually but have only been able to add BT Lite (1 channel). When trying to add the full BT sport package which matched my previuos account access a monthly charge is being added

please help 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Sport disappeared from my account

@paulclancy71 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry about the issues with your BT sport and the problems you've had getting this sorted.  If you need any help with this I'd recommend that you get in touch with our chat team on this link. 

Post back to let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings