cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hmorris
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport no longer working

Until Christmas I was able to watch BT sport 2 on my BT box. In early January I was sent a free cromecast and my BT sport 2 channel disappeared

Is this right? Am i now only able to watch BT sport 2 via my laptop and phone and the chromecast or should i still have it on the box? Will the same be happening to the BT sport 1?

Its not really what i signed up for a as I live in an area of poor bradband signal makes it almost impossible to watch any live sport without it constantly breaking up and it just generally a massive faff to get it working

Im just abit confused! I thought i had signed up and was paying to have sports channels on my TV.

Thanks in advance for any explanations or help! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
StewM
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport no longer working

Hi, did you not receive this kind of notification?
http://www.a516digital.com/2014/12/free-chromecasts-on-offer-as-bt.html

Stew
hmorris
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks: Very useful, didnt recieve a letter like the one you linked to the Cromecast arrived with a letter telling me it would enable me to continue watching BT Sport 2 but didnt give any further explanation........hence why i was a bit confused

Will look to cancel my contract ASAP (Well as soon as they let me out of contract) as I no longer appear to have the option to watch live on my TV as interent in my area just intest good enough to stream live, so no point in paying for it!

0 Ratings
michael21
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

BT Sports 1 will close on freeview/DTTin June 2015 so you wont get it on your box soon.

0 Ratings
michael21
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Not long till bt sports 1 is gone from dtt freeview.
0 Ratings